Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Jasmine & Kyle's Wedding 6/28/13

They're officially Mr. and Mrs. Smith!  And, I, am no longer the only sister-in-law!  Haha!  They are such a pretty couple, and Jasmine looked just like a princess on her day!
I didn't take many pictures that day, so I borrowed these from her photographer, so, unfortunately they are a little fuzzy......


How handsome is this guy??

He's not too bad either :)


I just love this picture of Kyle and BJ.  They have such a special bond!

Handsome cousins!

The reception hall was decorated soooo cute!  Jasmine and the family did a great job planning and decorating it!

This is an awful picture, but it's the only one I had of us with the Bride and Groom.

Cake smooshing time!

Shaun and Kyle's buddies had a GREAT TIME decorating the car.  I wish you could see all the details.  It was seriously funny!  

It was a hot, but absolutely perfect day!  Such a fun wedding.  I'm so glad it's over though!  Ha!

No comments: